On 21/01/14 21:45, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
On 21/01/14 21:37, Katharina Koobs wrote:
Dear Heikki,
thank you for your valuable feedback. Regarding your questions: It
gradually slower every day. The database size is increasing only
slightly over time.

I will try your hint regarding CLUSTERING. The difference in effect of
VACUUM FULL in version 9.0 sounds very interesting. I will discuss the
update to version 9.0 with my colleague.

Any further idea or feedback is much appreciated.

Index bloat could be a factor too - performing a regular REINDEX on the
relevant tables could be worth a try.

Sorry - I missed that you had tried reindex already.

regards

Mark