On 8/18/16 3:06 PM, Jeff Janes wrote:
If you can come up with a data generator which creates data that
others can use to reproduce this situation, we can then investigate it
in more detail.

BTW, the easy fix to this is most likely to create an index on due_date WHERE is_current. Or perhaps partition the table so non-current rows don't live with current ones. I'm not a fan of mixing history tracking in with the main table, because it leads to problems like this.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461