On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Large objects are not dumped. It should be
>in the documentation for large objects.
>
>You need to write a script which writes them to
>disk and then imports them back in after you have
>installed your dbs.
>

>Troy

CREATE TABLE news       -- { chiave: id news ,newarchivio, newsnuove}
(
        "idnews"        SERIAL primary key,
        "oidnotizia"    OID,            -- news as large object
        "autore"        TEXTx           -- author
);

How should be done the script for this table ?

I found something about large object only onthe programmesg guide are they
present in other docs?

Thanks in advance

Alex