Hi folks.

I've got a last_updated field on my stock records of type timestamp.

This last_updated field I get using the perl code:

my $timestamp=(stat "$localcsv/VehicleStock.$data_suffix")[10];

How can I insert the  integer timestamp in $timestamp into my table?
--
Gary Stainburn

      joining column's datatypes do not match