hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote, On 1/5/2005 06:13:
I infact downloaded the dblink package in contrib folder. But still when i
tried to use dblink in the following manner:

SELECT * from dblink('host=192.168.0.50 dbname=AK1 user=akteam','Select
userid from user_reg') as t (userid integer);

I am getting an error as "ERROR:  function dblink("unknown", "unknown")
does not exist"

try to set up dblink. Read the README.dblink file, Installation: part. Use dblink_connect to connect, then you can query with dblink()

read the docs befor you try to use it.

PS: or better use schemas, not different databases.

C.