Andrew Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Should date - date return type integer, not interval?

If we made it return interval then there would be all sorts of timezone
dependencies introduced (think about DST crossings) ... which is
generally something you don't want to think about when doing date
arithmetic.  I think the definitions of these operators are fine.

                        regards, tom lane

      joining column's datatypes do not match