I need to create an aggregate function to do some math not currently provided by the available tools. Can someone point to an example aggregate function syntax that I can use as a template for my own function. I'm still a little green on some aspects of PostgreSQL and am drawing a blank on how to do this properly from scratch.

Thanks for the help!

Mark
begin:vcard
fn:Mark Fenbers
n:Fenbers;Mark
org:DoC/NOAA/NWS/OHRFC
adr:;;1901 South SR 134;Wilmington;OH;45177-9708;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Sr. HAS Meteorologist
tel;work:937-383-0430 x246
x-mozilla-html:TRUE