Achilleus Mantzios <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> O Kenneth Gonsalves έγραψε στις Jun 7, 2005 :
>> On Tuesday 07 Jun 2005 1:35 pm, Richard Huxton wrote:
>>> I'm not sure it is from the list - it appears to be something setup
>>> by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> apparently he is a member of the list - so mail from any 'untrusted'
>> guy like me gets this message. (anyone else getting it?)

> Yes i receive one of the same.

Hmm, I haven't noticed any such replies ... but on the other hand this
is the sort of thing that my spam filters would probably throw away ;-)

In any case, autoresponses to list mail are sufficiently poor list
citizenship to merit removal from the list.  Marc is the man to complain
to in such cases --- Marc, do you see a name like [EMAIL PROTECTED]
on pgsql-sql?

                        regards, tom lane

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster