Title: Re: [SQL] How to connect ORACLE database from Postgres function using plpgsql/pltclu?
On 8/1/05 6:35 AM, "Dawid Kuroczko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 8/1/05, Dinesh Pandey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there any way to connect ORACLE database from Postgres function using
> plpgsql/pltclu?

With PLpgSQL I don't think its possible.  I don't know how about PLtclU (should
be possible), but I'm sure its doable from PLperlU (using DBI).  Don't expect it
to be easy to set up and fast performing though. ;)

Have a look at DBI-Link.

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/dbi-link

There is a PostgreSQL tidbits column on DBI-Link here:

http://www.pervasive-postgres.com/postgresql/tidbits.asp

Sean