xchris wrote:
On gio, 2005-10-06 at 12:20 +0100, Richard Huxton wrote:

From the manuals...

I didn't search very well.Sorry!

Easy enough to miss.

However - I don't think you want to anyway. If you're going to use a relational database, try a relational approach! Typically, you would do something like [cut]

I wanted to use a different approch because addresses don't make any
sense for other tables and because they are typically few (3,4) and i
wanted to avoid making a join for this task... however.. i will use your approch.

If you're using a relational DB, better get used to joins :-)
--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd

      match