I have been trying to find a way to return more than one but different types of
variables. How do I return more than one but mix types of variables.
Any help is appriaciated.
Thanks;

CREATE FUNCTION allMoney_con(integer,integer,date,date) RETURNS ???? AS '
        SELECT
        DISTINCT(inv_accts.id), inv_accts.description, inv_accts.amtReceived,
        consultant.lastname, consultant.firstname, consultant.unumber,
officeDef.name,

        companyDef.abbreviation, inv_accts.dateReceived, employee.firstname,
        employee.lastname, inv_accts.type, contractDef.phase_id
        FROM dbuser as consultant, employee, inv_accts, officeDef,
employee_offices,
        companyDef, acctDef, inv_contracts, contractDef, invention
        WHERE consultant.id = employee.user_id
        AND consultant.id = employee_offices.user_id
        AND officeDef.id = employee_offices.office_id
        AND invention.company_id = companyDef.id
        AND inv_accts.inv_id = inv_contracts.inv_id
        AND invention.id = inv_contracts.inv_id
        AND inv_contracts.con_id = consultant.id
        AND consultant.id = $1
        AND invention.id = $2
        --AND inv_accts.dateReceived BETWEEN $3 AND $4
        AND inv_accts.acct_id = acctDef.id
        AND acctDef.contract_id = inv_contracts.contract_id
        AND inv_accts.type NOT LIKE ''DISCOVER%''
        AND
        (
        (acctDef.description LIKE ''%PAYMENT%''
        --AND acctDef.description NOT LIKE ''3\\%%''
        AND strpos(acctDef.description, ''3%'') = 0
        AND acctDef.description NOT LIKE ''%DROP SELL%''
        )
        OR inv_accts.type LIKE ''%BOUNCED CHECK%''
        OR inv_accts.description LIKE ''%BC%'' OR inv_accts.type = ''REFUND''
        )
        AND contractDef.id = inv_contracts.contract_id
        AND contractDef.id = acctDef.contract_id
        ORDER BY officeDef.name ASC, consultant.lastname ASC,
inv_accts.dateReceived
ASC;
' LANGUAGE SQL;

This mail sent through IMP: www.resolution.com