Juliann Meyer wrote:
I have a table with a column, lets call it identifier, that is defined as varchar(8) that should never contain lower case letters. Its a large table. Is there a way to query the table to see if any values in this column are lower case and to get a list out? The user interface application that users use prevents them from adding an entry in lower case now, but didn't in earlier version.
Julie