Can you give us the actual delete command you are issuing?

You need to specify the types of the function arguments when deleting
functions, for example:

DELETE FUNCTION my_sum (int, int);

etc.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.

Penchalaiah P. wrote:
Hi good morning to all….

I created some functions in my pgadmin… when I am deleting those functions from that pgadmin its giving error…i.e

An ERROR  has occurred;;;;

ERROR:function function_name1(character varying, character varying, character varying, date, character varying) does not exist…

May I know the reason y its not deleting….

*Thanks  &  Regards*

*Penchal reddy **|** Software Engineer           *

*Infinite Computer Solutions **|** Exciting Times…Infinite Possibilities... *

*SEI-CMMI level 5 **| **ISO 9001:2000*

*IT SERVICES **|** BPO *

*Telecom **|** **Finance **|** **Healthcare **| **Manufacturing **|** **Energy & Utilities **|** **Retail & Distribution **|** **Government *

*Tel +91-80-5193-0000(Ext:503)**|** Fax +91-80-51930009 **|** Cell No +91-9980012376**|**www.infics.com** *

*Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer Solutions and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at** [EMAIL PROTECTED] _**and delete this mail from your records.*

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer Solutions and / or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this email from your records.

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster