I want to write sql statement about product, product_tree_special, product_tree_template

product has
 product_code varchar(20) PRIMARY KEY,
 product_name varchar(20)

product_tree_template has
 product_code varchar(20)  PK,
 stock_code_to_make_product(20)   PK,
 amout float4

product_tree_spcial has
 production_no serial,
 product_code varchar(20)  PK,
 stock_code_to_make_product(20)   PK,
 amout float4

NOW : product_tree_template table is the default table for production ingredients of the PRODUCT

but sometimes my customer using special product_tree table for some production_no

how can I write a query to get right ingredients of a product basis on production_no field

such as;

first check production_no if product_tree_special table if not found then look at template table...

What are your suggestions?

PS: I do not wanna write PL functions for this...

Thanks

Hava durumunu bizden ögrenin ve evden öyle çikin! http://www.msn.com.tr/havadurumu/