Karthikeyan Sundaram escreveu:
Hi,

I have to dump only 10 tables out of 100 tables. In the pg_dump utility given by postgres there is an option called -t followed by table name.

   In that option, if I give more than 1 table, it's not accepting.

How can I get the dump in one stroke for all the 10 tables? Please advise.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/app-pgdump.html
"Multiple tables can be selected by writing multiple -t switches. Also, the table parameter is interpreted as a pattern according to the same rules used by psql's \d commands (see Patterns), so multiple tables can also be selected by writing wildcard characters in the pattern."

[]s
Osvaldo

_______________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você! Experimente já e veja as novidades. http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster