Jyoti Seth wrote:
Hello,

I have one query related to slony-I. Can I replicate table data in different
schemas. Say if have table 'country' in database 'stock' and schema
'stocksch'. And I want to replicate the data in table 'country' of database
'smsdb' and schema 'smssch'. Here, the country table is present in two
different schemas. Can I replicate the country table data from schema
stocksch to schema smssch or I have to create a schema with the same name
for replication.

I don't think slony lets you rename tables/schemas during transfer. I'm not sure many people want it, and it would be a complicated thing to do properly in the general case (you'll need to consider dependant objects - FKeys, views, functions etc).

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd

      match