ivan marchesini escreveu:
Dear PG users,
I have an access db and I'm trying to pass all to postgres
I have used mdbtools to export the schema and all went quite well.
then I exported the single tables... to csv..

a lot of table have some timestamp fields containing data as DD/MM/YYYY,
and I'm no able to copy this table into postgres... because it needs
YYYY/MM/DD...
I used \copy...

Which is the best solution for this problem...

many thanks

Ivan

another approach:

from within your access .mdb file, connect your new pg tables through ODBC. Then execute an INSERT INTO pg_table(...) SELECT ... FROM acc_table;

spier

              http://archives.postgresql.org