Scott Marlowe wrote:
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Adrian Klaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Monday 25 February 2008 7:13 pm, Dean Gibson (DB Administrator) wrote:
 > I have changed something in my eMail client regarding receiving
 > messages.  If a couple people (who don't mind getting bounces if this
 > doesn't work) would just "Reply" and/or "Reply All" to this message, I'd
 > appreciate it.
 >
 > Sincerely, Dean
 Test

So, your email client puts Dean's email address back in?  Might I ask
what option you chose?  And if you have more than one?  On gmail
there's the reply link only.

FWIW, if I hit "reply all" on the OP, the only address Thunderbird fills is [EMAIL PROTECTED] Seems "reply-to" works.

Colin

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate