I have to use sql command because i want to retrieve data according to several criteria. The SQL command just a sample to show that the data i retrieve not updateable. The real query like :

SELECT * FROM TBLPRODUK WHERE SUBKAT='abc';

So i do not need to view data from data viewer, but using query with an updateable result.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance

Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
Hengky Lie a écrit :
This is the same as what i think but the table has primary key and has
no relation to other table. This is the table definition :
[...]

These query result non updateable records :

SELECT kode, namabarang from tblproduk;

SELECT * from tblproduk;

What is the problem ?

Oops, I was wrong on this. You can't edit results in the query tool. You
need to use the data viewer (menu Tools/View Data/View All Rows ;
there's also a button in the toolbar).