Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Pavel Stehule escribi?:
> > 2009/5/18 Alvaro Herrera <alvhe...@commandprompt.com>:
> > > Pavel Stehule escribi?:

> > > There's a lot of good stuff in there ... would you care about
> > > copying/moving it to wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Snippets ?
> >
> > This contents is free - and if you would do it, please do it. My
> > english isn't good, so it's work for someone with good english. I am
> > maintainer and founder of this site, and I am granting rights for free
> > content copy.
>
> I don't have time for that right now, but I have added a link to your
> page at the top of Snippets.  Thanks.

FYI, I have a copy of the old plpgsql cookbook at:

        http://www.brasileiro.net:8080/postgres/cookbook/
        PostgreSQL CookBook Pages
        Roberto Mello

        http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/SetReturningFunctions
        PostgreSQL 7.3 Set Returning Functions
        Stephan Szabo

stored at:

        http://momjian.us/expire/cookbook.tgz

if someone wants to transfer them to the wiki.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <br...@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us