The ascii dump has serveral CREATE FUNCTION gbtreeN_{in,out} but I don't see them in the current (source) database using '\df gbtree*'. Using '\df gbt*' I get 111 functions for which all the names begin 'gbt_'. Have I lost them? The gbtreekeyN types are still there.
Tom Lane wrote:
Rob Sargent <robjsarg...@gmail.com> writes:
Is there a difference in the order of execution between an ascii dump and one using the "custom" format? Or any difference in the general operation?

There's not supposed to be.  One standard test on the pg_dump code is
        pg_dump >textfile
        pg_dump -Fc >dumpfile
        pg_restore dumpfile >textfile2
        diff textfile textfile2
If these don't produce the same results something is broken.

                        regards, tom lane