Oliveiros d'Azevedo Cristina ha scritto:

OK, So, analysing your new question, the time interval is still
important? Or no longer?

It's important but simple to translate into sql, so I remove it from my question.

So writting your query in english : "I want all users that don't change
"value" and their value is equal to x ?"

Yes. All the users that have only one value into the "value" column and that value is NN.

Or will you need to find all the users that don't change value with just
one query? And the query would return something like

id_user | value
2 | -1
4| 3

A right result for me, based by my data, will be:

// choosing -1 like value
id_user
2

// choosing 3 like value