Is it possible to disable a unique index?  I have a process that's
running that inserts duplicate records into a table and then does a
cleanup afterwards.  I know that I can drop the index and rebuild.  I
just didn't know if there was disable the uniqueness temporarily.

thanks

Pam Ozer

Data Architect

po...@automotive.com <mailto:po...@automotive.com>

tel. 949.705.3468

Source Interlink Media

1733 Alton Pkwy Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92606

www.simautomotive.com <http://www.simautomotive.com>

Confidentiality Notice- This electronic communication, and all
information herein, including files attached hereto, is private, and is
the property of the sender. This communication is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure of; dissemination
of; distribution of; copying of; or, taking any action in reliance upon
this communication, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone,
(949)-705-3000, and destroy all copies of this communication. Thank you.

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>