I want to delete certain rows from table USER_TBL.
Two tables are involved.  USER_TBL and OWNER_TBL.

The entries that match BLAND type in OWNER table and who also have a
matching entry in USER table NAME  but only for USER_TBL entries with
places equal to HOME.

DELETE FROM SP.TST_USER_TBL WHERE EXISTS
 (SELECT SP.TST_USER_TBL.NAME FROM SP.TST_USER_TBL, SP.TST_OWNER_TBL WHERE
 TYPE='BLAND' AND PLACE='HOME'  AND
SP.TST_OWNER_TBL.NAME=SP.TST_USER_TBL.NAME)

Example :

        OWNER_TBL                               USER_TBL

   NAME   TYPE                  PLACE           NAME
BLAND           BLAND                   WORK            BLAND
LARRY           BLAND                   HOME            BLAND
MOE             BLAND                   HOME            LARRY
CURLY           BLAND                   WORK            LARRY
JOE             BLAND                   HOME            MOE

In the end I expect the USER_TBL to  not contain the 3  HOME  entries.
But what is happening is the whole USER_TBL is empty after the query.

Any ideas or tips..   Thanks.