On 05/05/2011 04:01 PM, Seb wrote:
Hi,

When working with psql via sql.el, multiple prompts accumulate in a
single line when sending multi-line input to the SQLi buffer.  For
example, sending the following:

SELECT a,
     b,
     c,
FROM some_table;

with 'C-c C-r' results in these lines in the SQLi buffer:

database_name=# database_name-# database_name-# database_name-#

before showing the output of the query.

This doesn't happen when working with psql directly from a shell.

Has someone dealt with this problem or can suggest some ideas to avoid
this?

Thanks,

Doesn't appear to. I use sql-mode alot/daily. The multiple prompts never bothers me, though the output not starting at the left kind of does.