Hello Noël-Antoine,

It's very cool.
I'm a French learner. I'd like to see the French translation.

BRs/Kimi

BRs, Kimi
顺颂时祺

 <http://www.chachafille.com>


On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 7:11 PM, Noël-Antoine Kneib <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello Jonahtan,
>
> I introduce myself: my name is Noël-Antoine, I am French, and actually am
> reading your book entitled "Programming from the Ground Up"  (I read two
> chapters).
>
> Even if I am a beginner in assembly programming, I just have start the
> reading and have been surprised by the simplicity of your explanations.
> From this surprise an idea had come : why don't I translate this into
> French. I am certainly not a translator but your book is so comprehensible
> that I can approximatly translate it. However, to write or translate books
> takes very long time. So if you are interested by this idea, don't hesitate
> to speak about it around you.
>
> Actually I am translating the first chapter, but I don't post anything
> without your approbation. If you desagree it, can I translate your book for
> myself?
>
> Cordially,
> Noël-Antoine Kneib
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pgubook-readers mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/pgubook-readers
>
_______________________________________________
Pgubook-readers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/pgubook-readers

Reply via email to