Thanks for everyone who pointed out that I forgot to link to the repo!
Here is the link:

https://github.com/johnnyb/programming_under_the_hood

Be sure to check the README.  It isn't quite ready for contributions yet,
as I have not finished the conversion from Docbook to LaTeX, but I should
have it done this week.

Also, I just began another book project called "Electronics for Everyone":

https://github.com/johnnyb/electronics_for_everyone

Jon


On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Jonathan Bartlett <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I just wanted to let you all know that work on the next edition of
> Programming from the Ground Up is underway.  I've started it as a Github
> project, starting with the XML files from PGU (though the new edition will
> be done via LaTeX instead).  Check out the README for the project to see
> the goals.  If you want to be on the project, let me know!
>
> Jon
>
_______________________________________________
Pgubook-readers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/pgubook-readers

Reply via email to