Readers and Friends -

I thought I'd let you know that I've been contracted with Apress to come
out with a 64-bit assembly language book.  Hopefully the book will be out
by the end of the year!

In other news, if you haven't been keeping track, I've got a couple of
other interesting books out in a few different subjects:

   - Electronics for Beginners
   
<https://www.amazon.com/Electronics-Beginners-Introduction-Schematics-Microcontrollers-dp-1484259785/dp/1484259785>
   - this has been a surprise for me on how fast this has been selling!  It's
   already in the top 100 in "Computer Science" on Amazon!
   - Calculus from the Ground Up
   
<https://www.amazon.com/Calculus-Ground-Jonathan-Laine-Bartlett/dp/1944918027>
   - this is my intro calculus book.  I spent a lot of time teaching calculus
   to homeschool students using terrible books, so I decided to write my own.
   It's even good if you already know calculus.  If you think you know
   calculus, Appendix B has a bit of a surprise for you!  A solution guide
   <https://www.amazon.com/Calculus-Ground-Up-Solution-Guide/dp/1944918159>
   is also available.
   - Naturalism and Its Alternatives in Scientific Methodologies
   
<https://www.amazon.com/Naturalism-Alternatives-Scientific-Methodologies-Methodological-ebook/dp/B01N9WGRUZ>
   - this is a philosophy of science book unlike any you have read before!

I also write articles for MindMatters.ai.  You can see my specific articles
here <https://mindmatters.ai/author/jbartlett/>.

Anyway, thank you all for being readers!  I'll give you all more details
about the new book as they become available.  I'm getting close to the end
of the first draft, so the final book should be out before the end of the
year.

Jon

Reply via email to