sorry for my translations might be they are not correct
  thanks for replies

  i want to ask that ,
when we get remote comp shell , the next step is install trojan or backdoor
right !
 for doing that stuff , i want to know different ways to send that trojan
i generally use tftp server for uploading or ftp server , but many times
firewall blocks that , :(
so can u plz suggest me that ways  , how to send trojan from
   my pc >>>> to >>>>. victim pc

thanks

2009/12/18 . Solo <soloa...@gmail.com>

> I think you can speak in English,instead of using google translate.
> Most of Chinese could speak english(Even not good) :)
>
> 2009/12/18 jmpjerry <jmpje...@gmail.com>:
> > 看来是某人通过GOOGLE翻译的
> >
> > 2009/12/17 wildenwolf wildenwolf <wildenw...@gmail.com>
> >>
> >> 没看懂什么意思!

> >> --
> >> 要向邮件组发送邮件,请发到 ph4nt0m@googlegroups.com
> >> 要退订此邮件,请发邮件至 ph4nt0m-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> >
> > --
> > 要向邮件组发送邮件,请发到 ph4nt0m@googlegroups.com
> > 要退订此邮件,请发邮件至 ph4nt0m-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

--
ܔܢܜܔNaReN(๏̯͡๏)
ιηƒσямαт!ση ~# αησтнєя ηαмє σƒ gσ∂ ~●•●•●๋•

--
要向邮件组发送邮件,请发到 ph4nt0m@googlegroups.com
 要退订此邮件,请发邮件至 ph4nt0m-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

回复