Actually when I use Pharo I use the mouse quite a lot. Maybe because I
never got used to its shortcuts or I'm lazy to memorize them (at some point
I had to re-learn them, and I was too lazy to do it :P).
I have the feeling that I'm not the only one using a lot the mouse, and
interactions like these would get along very well with that common user
behaviour.

We actually already have some drag & drop refactorings, like moving a
method from one class to another one :)

Great article, thanks Stephan!