Le 03/06/2013 07:00, seas...@rmod.lille.inria.fr a écrit :
Hi! We're sending this automatic email twice a month, to give the community an
opportunity to easily know what's happening and to coordinate efforts.  Just
answer informally, and feel free to spawn discussions thereafter!

### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

- $HEROIC_ACHIEVEMENTS_OR_DISMAL_FAILURES_OR_SIMPLE_BORING_NECESSARY_TASKS

- Mastering Makefiles+Command Line to have a build environment for my pharo2.0 developments
- Got MonticelloFileTreeGit to commit automagically packages to git
- Got MonticelloFileTreeGit to scan a git repo for all stored versions of a package... sort of
- Failed to do things on the grammar/parser front

### What's next, until 2013-06-16 (*):

- $NEXT_STEPS_TOWARDS_WORLD_DOMINATION

- Get MonticelloFileTreeGit to load any package version from a git repo (without doing a git checkout :)) - Add a full GUI testing mode to the Alt Browser to be able to withstand the next RPackage / System announcements redesign.

(*) we'll be expecting results by then ;)

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list