Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote
> I don't maintain the build, but all these problems where fixed some time
> ago.

The image I downloaded from Jenkins has loaded baseline 0.9.1 of sthub,
which seems to be the latest defined in ConfigurationOfSmalltalkHub from
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/NicolasPetton/SmalltalkHub/main . I checked
http://www.squeaksource.com/ZincHTTPComponents, which is the repo mentioned
at http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/index.html, and the only packages available for
update are Zinc-Character-Encoding-Core-SvenVanCaekenberghe.21,
Zinc-HTTP-SvenVanCaekenberghe.371, and
Zinc-Resource-Meta-Core-SvenVanCaekenberghe.53. Updating the first two
didn't help, and the last one broke the MCWorkingCopyBrowser with
MessageNotUnderstood: ZnUrl>>enforceKnownScheme

Help!!!! This is too high a bar for user contributions. If I can't figure
this out, what is the chance that someone outside our core community can?!

-----
Cheers,
Sean