Sean P. DeNigris wrote
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/10910/Window-Menu-Registration-like-World-Menu

New fix in inbox:
SLICE-Issue-10910-Window-Menu-Registration-like-World-Menu-SeanDeNigris.3

This version:
* FallbackMenu: reset the builder after debugging, or the fallback menu does
not appear anymore (e.g. the next time the pragma menu tries to build
itself)

>From version 2:
* Remove DiscoveredMenu
* Move most menu building logic into PragmaMenuBuilder. Now we have fallback
menus for all buildl menus! e.g. Nautilus menus
* Leave a #fallbackMenuOn: hook in Object (packaged with PragmaMenuBuilder),
where custom fallback items can be added. I didn't want to do it with
pragmas in case we ended up with neither the discovered or fallback working
* Class comment for FallbackMenu. Thanks Cami for the review :)
* PragmaMenuBuilder - don't #buildTree during instance creation. Wait until
necessary (i.e. when a menu spec is built). This makes it nice and clean to
trap all errors when the spec is built and throw up a fallback menu

>From version 1:
* Use annotation <windowMenu>
* Re-implement existing menu options with pragma/builder
* Refactor general menu discovery code common to both World and Window menus

-----
Cheers,
Sean