Cami,

The expression:

  MetacelloPlatform current defaultPlatformAttributes

will list the platform attributes at the system level (default).

The expression:

  ConfigurationOfXXX project platformAttributes

will list the set of attributes defined for a particular configuration
(presumably a superset of the default set).

If you look in MetacelloPharoPlatform>>defaultPlatformAttributes, you'll see
the following:

  defaultPlatformAttributes
        | attributes versionString |
        ((Smalltalk respondsTo: #image) and: [ Smalltalk image respondsTo:
#metacelloPlatformAttributes ])
                ifTrue: [ ^ Smalltalk image metacelloPlatformAttributes ].

The method  #metacelloPlatformAttributes let's you define exactly the set of
attributes that you want supported for pharo platforms ...

Hope this helps,

Dale