DeNigris Sean <s...@clipperadams.com> wrote:

> Are you both impatient and conservative (and apparently confused) like me?
> I want to use the stable release of Pharo with the best new features of
> the alpha version. Also, do you ever think of cool enhancements to the IDE
> that for whatever reason have not made it into the release?
>
> Well, I've been collecting these things into ConfigurationOfPharoSpd.
> There are many little parts, which you can load with:
>     Gofer it
>       squeaksource3: 'PharoSpd';
>       package: 'ConfigurationOfPharoSpd';
>       load.
>   (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPharoSpd) load.

I am new to Smalltalk and thought I would like to use these extensions

I have tried loading this using Pharo 2 image but it fails with
'Could not load RPackage-Tests-SeanDeNigris.110.mcz: ZnHttpUnsuccessful:
404 Not Found'

Looking with the Monticello browser I can see only RPackage-Tests
version 109.

How do I get the later version?

--
Mark