----- Original Message -----

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/FileTree/PHARO=30,VERSION=stable,VM=vm/ws/

Running on travisCI does not allow me to get access to serialized anything ...
I get to see a log file (what do you expect for free:) ... a simple stack
report printed is usually enough for me to figure out what's happening but the
above is totally useless ... most cases reproduce locally, but the pharo3.0
issues that I'm trying to debug now are failing only on travis so I need to
have something to point to what's wrong ... like I said I figured the headless
operation had been jiggered in some way and will patiently wait for Christophe
to come up with an acceptable solution for running on travis ...

Dale