> I do not think it's a UI framework concern to handle model behaviour (like
> registration to announcement)

Ben
I notice that more frequently in your replies. To not judge people. We do not
need it.
We are all good programmers. I need to know if there is a hook not that you
explain me that my design is bad, because it is not ;) I think that I know what
are layer, MVP, MVC and little friends are.

This is not my model behavior. I want my ui not to get notification
from my model anymore. So to me this is the responsibility of the UI to
unregister itself
and I do not see who else could do it.

I have again the same problem that my Spec UI instance is not garbage collected
and
I only use weak announcements and I need to understand why.

Stef