On Jul 17, 2013, at 10:32 PM, Nicolas Cellier
<nicolas.cellier.aka.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So you would be ready to change notNil -> isNotNil and become a bit more
> incompatible with the rest of the world?
> I understand that the pair isEmpty/isNotEmpty may seem a bit more
> homogeneous, but I see no other selector constructed with (isNot isnt) while
> I see many others where is is omitted.
> I wonder what this kind of change really serve…

I kind of agree. We should pay attention that we do not change for changing
even.
It is true that this is a bit frustating. Now what would be good is to have
rules
that can automatically transform code because they could be use when we want to
change

I would love also to have some rules when I edit the code because I always
forget
if it is better to use isNil ifNil…..

Stef