On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <
stephane.duca...@inria.fr> wrote:

> Guilermo
>
> I would like to turn your blog entry into Gutenberg. I will do it while
> reading it as a kata exercise.

Nice!

> Now I'm thinking that I could write a outputer for Gutenberg to produce
> the blog contents.
> What is the format used to edit your blog?

I'm writing in wordpress :/... It allows to write a post using a WYSIWYG
and to write it in a kind of HTML. However, for embedding images and
writing code it uses tags between brackets. I cannot find a cool
description on what is exactly the format :(.

> Because like that we could change edit gutenberg file and get:
> latex
> html
> blog

Nick Ager didn't show that pier can import wordpress? maybe he can tell
better :)