Hi,

I've added #scrollToTop and #scrollToBottom in RubScrolledTextMorph.
Notice that you can use a RubConfigurationChanged announcement
to reconfigure views:

| consoleTextModel |
consoleTextModel := RubScrolledTextModel new.
(consoleTextModel newScrolledText beWrapped embeddedInMorphicWindowLabeled:
'Rubric try') openInWorld.
consoleTextModel setText: 'some text .....'.
consoleTextModel announce: (RubConfigurationChanged new configurationBlock:
[:view | view scrollToBottom ])

or:
| consoleTextModel |
consoleTextModel := RubScrolledTextModel new.
(consoleTextModel newScrolledText beWrapped embeddedInMorphicWindowLabeled:
'Rubric try') openInWorld.
consoleTextModel setText: 'some text .....'.
consoleTextModel reconfigureViewWith: [:view | view scrollToBottom ].

Cheers
Alain