On 30 août 2013, at 13:16, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> can someone explain me, PLEASE, what is it for,
> and why there are announcer per each subclass of TestCase needed
> and why you organize it in a dictionary

It should be a class side instance variable instead of a classVar that maps
test cases to announcer.
Anyway the whole announcement stuff in SUnit is weird.
There TestAnnouncement (used by TestRunner) and an independent
TestCaseAnnouncement hierarchy (that nobody use).
And there is this TestAnnouncer that subclass SystemAnnouncer...