Here's [
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/publicRepository/VB-Sketch-DontModeMeIn.html]
the description:

An experimental tweak of the Refactoring Browser to support modeless
editing. With this installed, it is possible to go to a different method or
class within the same browser. while a method is being edited The
"postponed" edit appears as an icon at the bottom of the browser. Clicking
it will jump back to the edit in progress.

NOTE: Close all browser windows before or immediately after loading this
package. This package is currently unloadable and is should not be loaded
into image that has RB_Tabs loaded (or vice versa).

--

Best regards,

Dennis Schetinin