On Monday, September 16, 2013,  <seas...@rmod.lille.inria.fr> wrote:
> Hi! We're sending this automatic email twice a month, to give the
community an opportunity to easily know what's happening and to coordinate
efforts.  Just answer informally, and feel free to spawn discussions
thereafter!

> ### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp

technical proof of concept of Pharo tech stack.

> ### What's next, until 2013-09-30 (*):

new project starting up and using Pharo as the key technology on 20/9

--
---
Philippe Back

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller