*As long as I can view the documentation inside Pharo , thats perfectly fine
for me. *

When I said I will extend the pharo help tool, I only meant it in a minimum
kinda of way. Small convenience like basic navigation, shortcut bindings,
possibly embedding in with system browser and debugger , index search ,
links (not www links, but links to the documentation) and images. These
things don't exist now, and I dont see anyone working on such features, so I
decided it was time for DIY.

I prefer my documentation the Spartan way, simple and straight to the point.
I think 99% of the issue here is finding people willing to document Pharo. I
will most certainly do my part, but we need to motivate people to document
at least libraries they make , in a single place. Whether that is the image
, or the web, makes small diffirence. What matters is documentation itself.
I don't have unrealistic expectations of pharo in general , I know we are
small but active community , but still small.

>From my side, I will document NBOpenGL with my GLTutorials , Nativeboost and
Morphic. All that documentation will be of course gradual , slow and partial
as to be expected from a person with very limited free time.

I also don't care about wikis as much I care about internal documentation.
Its a matter of convenience. But I have been using wikis and google searches
when internal docs were simply not an option. So there is definitely room
for everything here and I would never even dream of discouraging anyone from
trying his own idea of how to do stuff. As matter of fact I love variation
and original ideas :)

Clément Bera-4 wrote