I created a CI project for "OS-Windows" according to the written
steps on the creation page.

It failed - and I checked the CI scripts. Since it was named "OS-Windows"
and there was a $JOB_NAME variable in the script I better changed the script
to use "OSWindow" for image name, ... (to avoid problems with character "-".

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/OSWindows/

Still it fails - telling me something about "no workspace". I now renamed
it to "OSWindows" and situation is the same. Note that the tests should
run only on Pharo 3.0 with a windows slave - that is how the configuration
is currently setup.

There is a ConfigurationOfOSWindows with #stable and #development, so

  ConfigurationOfOSWindows project version: #development
  ConfigurationOfOSWindows project version: #stable

return something to load. Also the repo is correctly setup.

Dont know what's missing - maybe someone with access can have a look.

Thanks
T.