Le 23/09/2013 17:25, Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :

On Sep 23, 2013, at 5:23 PM, Goubier Thierry <thierry.goub...@cea.fr> wrote:

Le 23/09/2013 17:11, Camillo Bruni a écrit :
These are all cases with the status "Fix Review Needed"

=> load the changes in a fresh 3.0 image

Some of the fixes are for 2.0 :)

=> review the changes
=> leave feedback in the issue tracker
        - positive => set the status to "Fix to Include"
        - negative => set the status to "Work Needed"

I'm not allowed to set the status to "Work Needed" (I'm looking at 11628), so
maybe reviewing is not for everybody on the mailing-list?

Strange, you have a fogbugz account I imagine so in that case I do not
understand anything. Because normally we all can tag entries.

Me not understanding I need to reactivate the issue :( to be able to set it to Work needed :) Sort of done :)

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list