Hi

Sorry, I was on holidays and didn't see this.

On 23.09.2013, at 20:45, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:

> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/11664/SHA1-hashStream-should-return-a-ByteArray-of-size-20
>
> with slice
>
> On 13 Sep 2013, at 15:38, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
>
>> Bump.
>>
>> Max ?

Yes that's true. Those two classes were nearly identical. I resolved
differences by using the latest method versions of differing methods. Therefore
it might well be that I changed that method to the way it is today because the
current version is the one with the younger timestamp (I think the changes all
came from Stef).

Cheers,
Max