Santiago: yes! Germán said the same thing :P It would be awesome. Maybe
filling the potion is more difficult, but at least I can change the color :P

Kilon and laurent: I will try it in a new image and get back to you, thanks
for trying it (or trying to try it :P).

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM, laurent laffont <laurent.laff...@gmail.com