Ouch. Looks like it's not really usable then if it returns only the file name.

I'll have a deeper look and push an issue then.

Thierry

Le 26/09/2013 11:16, Erwan Douaille a écrit :
It returns the file name, do you know how can i get the full path or a
FileReference ? :)

2013/9/26 Erwan Douaille <douailleer...@gmail.com
<mailto:douailleer...@gmail.com>>

    2013/9/26 Goubier Thierry <thierry.goub...@cea.fr
    <mailto:thierry.goub...@cea.fr>>

        Hi,

        Why don't you want to use the default, as in:

        UIManager default chooseFileMatching: nil

        ?

    Because i didn't know than it exist :)
    It looks what i expected

    Thanks ! :)