Hi guys,

I have a link in a Seaside app that allow us to trigger a Metacello load to
update the source code. It has a weird error....I get
a FileDoesNotExistException with the .changes file, which indeed exists.
The error is in #readOnlyFileNamed:. I attach an screenshot of the stack.

What is funny is that the compiled method that has the problem is always
(or at least most of the times) either WAAttribute>>#accept: or
WAAttribute>>#isAdvanced ...

More funny...if I open a debugger in the problem, and I re-execute
readOnlyFileNamed: it works! (of course, because the .changes file does
exists).

Does anyone had a similar problem?
Thanks,

--